ANNA DELLO RUSSO
+
H&M





pics via hm.se

EARLY THIS MORNING it was announced - Anna Dello Russo will design an accessories collection in collab with H&M!!!
Jewelry, sunnies, shoes, bags and a suitcase! Finally I might find a statement necklace I've been craving for far too long now.
According to the last picture, I guess there's definitely worth the wait. And not to mention those rhinestone sunnies... Want!

"I am excited by this collaboration: this is the first time H&M involves a Fashion Director in a special project. This is the sign of an important evolution in fashion, and I am both thrilled and humbled to be the one chosen to lead it. I wanted to create precious accessories that are impossible to find. As a stylist I know accessorization is essential: it is the personal touch to any outfit. With these pieces everybody can have fun, turning an ordinary day into a fantastic fashion day", says Anna Dello Russo.

Ladies, prepare for some real extravaganzaaaa!


It will hit around 140 stores worldwide the 4th of October, 2012 and will also be available online

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT