NIGHT OUT



PUH! FINALLY DONE catching up with cyber space! A few hours(!), but now I'm done. Updated. Back on track. Dizzy? You bet. Now and then I get this I-hate-all-technology/materialism/media-blablabla-fluu. I don't even open my laptop! It can be turned off for days. No kidding. Please, tell me - don't you ever get sick of everything or is it just me and my weird brain? 

Now, back to the weekend! Saturday (late) night to be correct. The dance floor was calling, therefore the "snap & run"-pic! Thanks, H! xx 

Somehow I kind of like these bad blurry pics a little now and then. I mean, if you show it all - what is left to imagine?


// Shirt - inherited // Skirt - sister's (thanks!) // Bag - 2nd hand // Heels - Bianco // 



Like my outfit? VOTE!

3 comments:

  1. Hiya girl! you look so beautiful for your night out! Did you have a good time? btw You've got mail <3 xoxoxo and Take Care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you sweetie pie! <3
      Yes, I had a great night! The pre-party (at Bvalls) was awesome.
      You should have been there.
      And the email... About to respond at this very moment! <3
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot, Malin! So glad you like it. xx

    ReplyDelete

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT