I Wish...





One thing worth investing in is nice bed sheets if you ask me. Maybe not the funniest to buy, but oh so worth it. To go to bed should be a pleasure and give you the feeling of staying at a fancy hotel. I mean, it's something you snuggle down under every single night. Thinking price per "wear" (or even hours in this case) maybe makes it easier to spend those few extra dollars... My dream buy at the moment?
Maison Eclat Paon from SONIA RYKIEL.


I love music, but hate the stereo and ugly cords that comes with it. Finally someone has listened. Now you can stream your tunes through a pure piece of transparent art.
Transparent Speaker from PEOPLE PEOPLE.


Just what my winter gloomy skin needs. Now.
Living Luminizer from RMS BEAUTY


My jeans wardrobe is really bad at the moment. I'm so tired of all thrift shop s-it laying on my shelves, only taking up space. Now I want skinny well-fitting denim in classic colours. These two are on top of my list. Le Skinny de Jeanne mid-rise jeans in 'Film Noir' and 'Queens Way' from FRAME DENIM.






No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT