Brow Grow




Being a teen when the eyebrow ideal was "the thinner the trendier" has left its marks. Oh well, with NO marks (read brows) almost left to be more precise...

For twelve years I've been tweezing them. Twelve years! It makes me sad thinking of it.

A few weeks ago I decided to stop. Just like that I felt now was enough. I wanted to see what they really looked like, what shape they have and if bigger brows would suit me. Though I have to admit the little (ok, read big) perfectionist in me is dying to take away those small hairs that don't serve the shape (yet)... So far I've managed to resist, thank God. But then we also have the impatient part of me – can't waaaait for them to grow out! I need a brow booster of some sort.

I've read some about the one from MARIA ÅKERBERGSpecials for Eyebrows, but haven't heard any reviews of it yet. Any experiences?


How do you like your brows? 




Prevage Clinical Lash and Brow Enhancing Serum from ELIZABETH ARDEN  –  Specials for Eyebrows from MARIA ÅKERBERG  –  Eyebrow Enhancing Serum from RAPIDLASH  –  Nourishing  Brow Oil from BBROWBAR  –  neuBROW by Skin Research Laboratories Brow Enhancing Serum from NEULASH  –  M2LASHES Eyebrow Renewing Serum from M2 BEAUTÉ  –  Brow Enhancing Serum Advanced from ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT