Dynamic Yoga







Cashmere hoodie from FILIPPA K SOFT SPORT  –  De-stress mind bath and shower oil from AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES  –  Kore stretch-jersey leggings from OLYMPIA ACTIVEWEAR  –  Yoga mat from ECO-ION  –  Cross-back bra top from FILIPPA K SOFT SPORT.



And so it was Monday again. A fresh new week to seize. Personally it didn't start the best way possible as I overslept, but thank heaven I work with my mum and have a job I can control myself, more or less. I just love it! 

Otherwise it's been a quite soft start to the week – surprised my auntie on her birthday and shaked some booty at tonights dance class. 

And tomorrow new things are coming up! I'm starting a new yoga class – dynamic yoga. So excited to see what it's like. Right now I really feel for exercising and moving my body. I cross all fingers this feeling will last for once. Wish me luck! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT