On My Mind





Though it's a few seasons old, I just can't stop thinking of the Berlin trench coat from TOTÊME. It would have been perfect to wear in the UK in a few weeks. Let's make a wish to the second hand gods...

I can feel extremely ambivalent regarding what kind of style I prefer at home, but though this I've recognize a pattern that keeps reoccurring year after year. As the seasons are changing, my interior tend to do the same. During the summer I like warm accents such as gold and a little color here and there. But now, as we're heading towards autumn and winter, I prefer a more simple style with a cooler palette. This HK Pitcher from GEORG JENSEN would be the dreamiest centerpiece at my kitchen table this autumn/winter.

After reading an interview with Finnish style star Hanna Kovanen, this facial oil from RAAW IN A JAR really captured my interest. As I'm looking for new skin care products and the fact that it's a 2-in-1 (serum AND facial oil), this might very well be one of the products I invest in.

Classic, simple and timeless it is. These earrings from EDBLAD qualify on all three. Such a bargain!


HK Pitcher from GEORG JENSEN  –  Blue Beauty Drops from RAAW IN A JAR  –  Glow Earrings Mini Steel from EDBLAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                  Follow saemlstaint              Follow SAEMLSTAINT